After a few months in Argentina, I'm back in Europe, more specifically Barcelona.
I'm now Head of Growth at Jobbatical, running both the marketing and sales teams on both sides of the marketplace.
As I wrote last year, I plan to stay here for a while. The company has a great mission, and I'd like to help move it forward.
I killed most of my sideprojects to focus on SeedTable, a newsletter on European tech. Starting ST is one of the best decisions I ever made.
I feel healthier and stronger than ever, but I'd like to refocus on sleep.
My main resolution for 2019 is to conduct my life in a more useful and honest way that I could today.
A helpful reminder for the year would be to compare myself to who I was yesterday, not who someone else is today.
A healthy body is a must for me. Last year I became stronger and more mobile. In 2019, I want to go with more technical movements and better mobility.
- Increase my strength, mobility and technical skills.
- Snatch 70kg.
- Handstand walking.
- Ring muscle ups.
Work & Profits
Work is a big part of my life, but I'm constantly reminding myself that it's not the only one. This year I'm graduating from little side projects to a real side business.
- Start a side business doing at least $2,000/month.
- Learn how to live below my means: lower my expenses, and increase my savings rate (numbers are private).
A healthy mind is as important as a healthy body. In 2016, I successfully got myself into stoicism. 2017 was about travel and communication.
- Write 200 words per day. Spreadsheet here.
- Get comfortable with my right hand.
- Perfect italian, or start learning a new language (Update: I'm working on Japanese).
I took relationships for granted, and neglected them as a skill. Not in 2019. I'm still don't know what's the best way of improving this, but I think increasing my socialization skills is a good place to start.
- Get comfortable talking to strangers.
- Read 5 books about relationships.
To keep myself accountable, you can check my previous Resolutions and how I did so far.
This update was made on May 30, 2019 from Tallinn, Estonia.